Mathematics and industry are indispensible to each other, but how can you connect them? Do you work in industrial R&D? Do you want to keep up with the latest research, but also communicate the needs of industry to cutting-edge academics?
Come to the Dutch Mathematical Congress (NMC 2018), on April 3-4, 2018 !
This year’s edition of the NMC will contain many new ingredients, and will have ample attention for industrial mathematics:
- Special session on Study Group Mathematics with Industry
- Special session with presentations by former Math PhD’s now working in industry
- Keynote speakers:
- Bruno Stoufflet (VP of R&D and advanced business @ Dassault Aviation)
- Yi Ma (University of California at Berkeley, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences)
- Jean-Francois Le Gall (Université Paris-Sud Orsay, Probability & Statistics Group)
- William Slofstra (Un. Of Waterloo, Institute for Quantum Computing)
- Fernando Rodriguez Villegas (Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics)
- Adriana Garroni (Università di Roma La Sapienza, Department of Mathematics Guido Castelnuovo)
- Speed dating with industry, opportunities to interact with companies
Please save these dates in your agenda. For important dates and registration see the website. If you wish to benefit from the the early bird fee (€110 pp for sharing a 2p room, €150 for a 1p room; including dinner and social event) please register before December 27 2017!
NMC 2018 will be held in Conference Center Koningshof (located in Veldhoven, close to Eindhoven).
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org